I am an experienced group facilitator and trainer with over a decades experience of developing and delivering workshops and training programmes, and facilitating group work in educational and community settings.
I facilitate the following workshops and trainings with young people, parents, adults and professionals:
- Self-esteem, self-efficacy and body image
- Mental health awareness and building emotional resilience
- e-safety and sexting parents workshop - understanding the techno-babble
- e-safety and sexting- staying safe in the digital world (young people)
- Sextortion and Sexting Awareness
- Self care and stress management
- Peer mentors training: Setting up, sustaining and marketing your mentoring scheme
- Peer mentors group supervision sessions
- Young people and addictions: Substance abuse, internet, social networking, gambling
- Friendships and relationships: Building and sustaining positive relationships (young people)
- Healthy communication- The key to successful relationships (professionals and adults)
Training workshops are informative, engaging and enable attendees to work as a team. I use mindfulness techniques to centre and ground participants as well as using scenarios, case studies, quizzes and videos to ensure maximum learning and understanding.
I have a safeguarding policy which is available upon request to schools and organisations booking workshops and trainings with young people.
For more information and costings on bespoke training and group sessions please get in touch with me in the contact section.