I provide a diverse range of consultancy services including counselling, training workshops and group work.
- £70 for adults
- £80 for couples
- £45 for young people per individual face to face session.
- £60 for zoom calls
Some concessions available for those on low income.
Counselling sessions last for approximately 50 minutes for individuals and one hour for couples. On-line Zoom counselling sessions £60 per 50 minute session. Payable by cash, cheque or PayPal.
Workshops, Training's and Group sessions
I facilitate the following workshops and training's in education, workplace, corporate and community settings with young people, adults and professionals:
- Self-esteem, self-efficacy and body image
- Mental health awareness and building emotional resilience
- e-safety and sexting parents workshop - understanding the techno-babble
- e-safety and sexting- staying safe in the digital world (young people)
- Sextortion and Sexting Awareness
- Self care and stress management
- Peer mentors training: Setting up, sustaining and marketing your mentoring scheme
- Young people and addictions: Substance abuse, internet, social networking, gambling
- Friendships and relationships: Building and sustaining positive relationships (young people)
- Healthy communication- The key to successful relationships (professionals and adults)
- Healing and Reclaimimg your Inner Child (2 days)
I provide numerous bespoke workshops and training sessions to meet your requirements, in a variety of settings; including schools, colleges, prisons, pupil referral units, young offenders' institutes, recovery centres, charities and corporate organisations.
My fees are in line with current market rates and are therefore structured according to the type of work I provide, numbers attending, location and prep work needed. These will be discussed at consultation. Workshops and training's can be individually tailored to meet your requirements.
I currently have availability during weekdays for one-to-one counselling, group work, workshops and training's. I also offer counselling via Zoom, week day evenings and weekends- please feel free to discuss this with me when you get in touch.
I require 48 hours notice of cancellation to prevent room fee and other charges being incurred. A clear understanding of the cancellation procedure will be established during the initial consultation.
For more information or to discuss your requirements please get in touch with me using the contact section.